Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) ordering and receipting
Readysell has partnered with leading stationery industry suppliers and wholesalers.
Orders placed in your Readysell system are automatically sent to the supplier and receipts can be automatically created in your system upon confirmation.
Readysell Supplier Stock Service (RS3)
Check live stock level data from the following suppliers right from your product screen. Know which supplier has stock before you place an order.
- Dynamic Supplies
- GNS Wholesale
- Ingram Micro
- Leader Systems
- Satex Distributors
- Stationers Supply
Unparalleled Office Brands integration
- Automatic nightly deployment of catalogue and flyer data updates
- Availability and automatic nightly update of the full Office Brands product database
- Orders from the WebX web site automatically downloaded into Readysell
- Invoices for web customers automatically uploaded to WebX to enable your customer to re-print invoices
- Product and pricing information automatically updated from Readysell to your WebX site
- Customer contract pricing automatically uploaded to your WebX site
- Automated reporting of national account and local buy sales to Office Brands
- Upload of business intelligence data to Office Brands for advanced cross-member reporting
- Two-way integration with the Office Brands Salesforce CRM system
Freight carrier integration
Readysell integrates with multiple freight systems – SmartFreight and StarShipIT – seamlessly into your existing shipments and transfer workflows; reducing errors from manual re-keying and improving the efficiency of your warehouse.
These systems let you automatically print labels and submit consignment details for a range of carriers, including local couriers and Australia Post.
Readysell generates Australian Bankers Association (ABA) files to speed up and reduce errors when paying your suppliers and can import Bank Administration Institute (BAI2) or Comma Separated Value (CSV) files from your bank to help automate your bank reconciliation.
Managed print services integration
Readysell has integration for FMAudit, Print Audit, Canon eMaintenance as well as direct integration support for a range of printer and copier devices. You’ll never have to enter another manual copy count of toner level again.
Readysell can talk directly to your mail server to track both inbound and outbound emails. Any email you send will be recorded in Readysell and inbound emails can be automatically routed to the service or customer relationship management (CRM) modules.