Readysell and Office Brands have been working together to bring you a new level of integration between your Readysell system and the WebSphere Commerce system.
Encompassed as part of the Phase II changes, Office Brands have made available the following functions for software vendors to interface to:
- Automatically download customer orders from WebSphere
- Automatically upload invoices back to WebSphere
- Automatically upload store products to WebSphere
Readysell is proud to announce that we will be the first vendor making use of these new features. Using the latest .NET Web Service Technologies we have developed â€œRObIâ€, the Readysell/Office Brands Interface. We have been piloting RObI with a number of stores already and will be rolling out to our remaining customers over the course of the couple of weeks.
In the coming weeks, we will also be turning on functionality that will allow for:
- Automatic uploading of contract prices to WebSphere
- Automatic ordering at partnering suppliers (such as Acco)
- Automatic receipting from partnering suppliers
Here is a quick preview of what you can expect:
Log Interface to show you recent communication between Readysell and Office Brands
Web status log for a imported Customer Order
Web status log for an uploaded product
All our Office Brands customers will be contacted over the coming weeks to arrange installation. If you have any questions or concerns, you can direct them to email@example.com.