Yesterday we mentioned that we will be helping Office Brands members prepare their products for an initial upload to WebSphere. Part of this process involved checking the â€œDisplay on Webâ€ flag on the relevant store products in Readysell.
We have received a number of queries regarding how to check what products already have this flag enabled. To do this, please create a new report by following these steps:
- Log into Readysell and enter the â€œReport Wizardâ€
- Go to Type â€œProductsâ€
- Highlight the â€œProduct Listâ€ report and click â€œRun Highlighted Reportâ€
- â€œSelect a Queryâ€ for PRODSITE will appear, click on â€œNewâ€ to create a new query
- Click on the â€œManualâ€ button and paste in the following query:
PRODSITE:DisplayOnWebSiteFl = 1 and (Prodsite:CatalogueProductFL is null or Prodsite:CatalogueProductFL = 0)
- Click on â€œFinishâ€
- Click â€œYesâ€ for â€œSave Queryâ€
- Enter â€œWebSphere Store Products Onlyâ€ as the report name
- Click OK
Your new report will the display on the screen. As usual, you can send it to the printer or Excel by using the â€œSend Toâ€ button. For more information about using the Report Wizard, please consult the documentation available at our Support Downloads site.