Over the last couple of weeks we’ve been continuing our campaign to make Readysell easier for you to use and to put valuable business insights at your fingertips. With Readysell 8.37, now rolling out to all of our Readysell 8 customers, we’re glad to be delivering more of these improvements. There’s still more to do, so you can look forward to similar improvements in the releases to follow.
With this release, you’ll notice various goodies sprinkled across the system. Here’s just a few of the changes we’ve made:
- Added useful fields to the default sales and purchasing screen layouts
- Added highlighting to GP% and margin values on sales when they fall below configured thresholds
- Added a “Open in Browser” button when viewing help pages in Readysell
- Added new filters and a “Difference” column to the Product Import Audit screen
- Introduced some new actionable metrics
- Added a new “Sales by Period” report
- Added an option for “Monday to Saturday” in the operating days for supplier cards
Questions or comments?
Our documentation has been updated to reflect the latest changes, but we know that it can be tough to wrap your head around what’s new and how it affects you. Please open a ticket through our Support Centre and we’ll be happy to help you out.