We’re pleased to announce that Readysell 8.57 (codename Torrens) is rolling out to all of our Readysell 8 customers. This release is focused on implementing some important backend enhancements, as well as actioning feedback from the Readysell forums.
Always be up to date with the latest supplier stock data with RS3 2.0
We’ve updated the Readysell Supplier Stock Service (RS3) to ensure you always have the latest available supplier data in your system. Going forward, RS3 will be able to update the supplier codes and costs in your price book and product file on a daily basis, and supplier stock levels will pushed directly into your system to expand where you’re able to surface this data within Readysell.
Automatically apply your early payment discounts to supplier payments
To ensure you take full advantage of your supplier’s early payment discounts, you can now set up multiple supplier payment terms – one for regular payment, and another for early payment. When you pay early, Readysell can automatically apply your supplier’s early payment discount to the supplier payment.
Communicate more effectively with internal line notes
Sales and purchases now have a new “internal” line notes field, which lets you add line notes which will be visible in the system and in internal documents (such as picking slips) only – not on external documents (such as delivery dockets or tax invoices). This is great when you want to call out special instructions about a specific line, but don’t want this being shared with the customer/supplier.
Automate all your recurring billing with sale run enhancements
You can now set up sale runs to automatically recur every week, fornight, month, quarter or year. This is great for generating regular invoices for services. Just set a recurrance start date, whether you wish to recur based on weeks or months, and then how frequently you wish your recurrances to occur.
But wait, there’s more…
We’ve also made a number of other improvements and under-the-hood changes. Here’s a full list. If you’d like more details about any of the below items, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us through the Readysell Helpdesk.
- 11411 Add Start Period and End Period to sales cube report parameters
- 14972 Wrong tab is selected when creating a new sales order
- 15072 Allow automatic sale runs to be generated weekly and every X months
- 15073 Log individual messages for each mail recipient
- 15092 Differentiate “Pending” and “In Progress” stock transfers at POS
- 15102 Update database schema reflect nullability of application properties
- 15114 Allow customisation of the default machine status
- 15115 Allow file attachments to be sent by email
- 15116 Allow ETA on purchase back order lines to be modified from the purchase back order list
- 15117 Automatically calculate and apply early payment discounts for suppliers
- 15150 Allow for internal only notes to be added to sales and purchase order lines
- 15153 Ability to create a case from API
- 15154 Print service picking slip when service automatic warehousing runs
- 15155 Improve webhook functionality to support multiple webhooks and Integromat
- 15179 Add merge button to purchase run suppliers
- 15180 Make stock replenishment runs work with sites
- 15203 Import secondary supplier data directly from RS3
- 15210 Include payment details on pro forma tax invoice
- 15211 Update workstation settings to make configuration on Cloud easier
- 15212 Invalid warning when entering shipments
- 15213 Remove old RS3 button on product-suppliers