We’re pleased to announce that Readysell 8.58 (codename Umaroona) is rolling out to all of our Readysell 8 customers. This release is focused on implementing some important backend enhancements, as well as actioning feedback from the Readysell forums.
Allow for open items to show on the accounts receivable follow up email
We’ve updated the Readysell to now show the outstanding open items that are shown on the customer’s open item tab in cards.
Should read as We’ve updated Readysell to now show the outstanding open items that are shown on the customer’s open items tab in Cards
Added the ability to now subtotal lines on sales
You can now create a subtotal product that will add a dollar value total to the products placed above it. Should read as:
You can now create a subtotal on products that will add a dollar value total to the products placed above it.
Replace kit items with the kit components on sales
Sales now has the ability to replace the kit item line with the kit components itself making it easier for staff to identify what is required to be shipped to the customer.
Improved the use of competitor prices on quotes
We have now added the ability to easily compare pricing with a competitor.
We have also created a competitors quote layout showing the customers what they are saving if they purchase with your store.
But wait, there’s more…
We’ve also made a number of other improvements and under-the-hood changes. Here’s a full list. If you’d like more details about any of the below items, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us through the Readysell Helpdesk.
- 11276 Include original supplier invoice details automatically in supplier credit request
- 15147 Improve the manual cost function on sales orders and quotes
- 15148 Add on service order to product site quantities tab on breakdown drop down
- 15260 Differentiate between “In Store” and “Onsite/External Visit” for order source
- 15261 More tightly link credits to their original transactions
- 15264 Create a new product status “Indent”
- 15266 Allow for a threshold to be set before an open item shows as overdue on a statement