Over the past few months there has been an increasing need to be able to track the changes to costs and breaks caused by catalogues. The reason for this need is:
- To set your own sell prices for products
- To buy products in different units to that suggested by the catalogues
As such, Readysell has made some changes to the system to help in this area.
- We have created a new report to better track changes to cost caused by catalogues
- We have allowed for the cost on products to be quoted in a different unit to the unit you actually stock it in
- We have also allowed for products to be purchased in a different unit to the unit the product is stocked in. In which case both the cost on the purchase order and the quantity received into stock are adjusted.
All of these changes are outlined in a document called “Catalogue Cost Change Tracking”Â in theÂ Downloads section of our web site under â€œOffice Brandsâ€.