With the End of Financial Year fast approaching, we would like to make all of our clients using Keypay aware of the latest STP Finalisation webinar released by Keypay.
The webinar can be accessed at the attached link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiZrU6wmzf8. It goes for approximately 38 minutes and covers:
• Tips on reconciling data to ensure everything is correct before lodging finalisation event
• Using the EOFY wizard to report a finalisation event
• How to report FBT amounts via STP
• ATO deadlines for reporting your End of Year finalisation
• Difference between Payment Summaries vs Income
• Statements and what it means to your employees
• How to report an amended finalisation event to correct originally reported data to the ATO
The webinar will give you all of the information you need to get ready for July 1 with KeyPay, but KeyPay has also compiled a list of questions asked during the webinar and have provided answers so everyone can enjoy. You can access them via the following link: https://support.yourpayroll.com.au/hc/en-au/articles/4401838510095-End-of-Financial-Year-2020-2021-Frequently-asked-questions-when-processing-via-STPutm_source=webinar_au_customer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=webinar_au_eofy_stp_webinar_20210623
Other useful resources include:
End of Financial Year Guide 2020/21 – Reporting for STP: https://support.yourpayroll.com.au/hc/en-au/articles/360004806815?utm_source=webinar_au_customer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=webinar_au_eofy_stp_webinar_20210623
This article will guide you through year end reporting using STP.