Christmas and the New Year is nearly upon us and we’d like to take some time to reflect on the year that has passed, express our thanks and gratitude to our valuable customers and inform you of our arrangements for the holiday season.
The Readysell office will be closed this year from Monday 19th of December, 2016. Business will resume on Monday 9th of January, 2017. Members of our support team will be available during this period for critical or emergency support issues only.
We’d also like to take this opportunity to highlight some of the larger changes and events from 2016.
- Participation in the OBU Techtalks in partnership with Office Brands
- Introduction of the Readysell training video library
- Launch of Readysell Web Beta
- Office Brands dealers joint technology mentoring program
- Introduction of free monthly training webinars
- Release of Readysell 8.31, 8.32, 8.33, 8.34, 8.35, 8.36, 8.37 and 8.38 (oh my!)
And as you’d expect, there’s plenty more planned for 2017, so stay tuned for announcements over the coming months.
Over the quieter Christmas period, it’s also a good time to remind our customers about the importance of securing your digital assets. Earlier this year we put together an article called “Five steps to protect your business from ransomware“. We have had customers lose days of trade and suffer thousands of dollars in damages because they didn’t take basic steps to ensure they were protected. We highly encourage you to take a few minutes and ensure you’re implementing best practices.
Thanks to all of our customers for your ongoing business, thoughtful feedback and support. We wish you all a merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!